Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I have changed.
And it feels good.
Feels nothing actually.

Now there's no more awe for something beautiful.Its more of an understanding with it.A knowing silent conversation thats formal in its own way.
Beauty's definition has changed from the what was taught in nursery.
I somehow don't find the Taj Mahal that great.I find the ruins of old forts better.Maybe its because I was expecting more given the hype.
Somebody overhearing laughed when i said that.
I turned to look.He looked at me as well.
I turned and walked away.

Now i don't want perfection.Its a bit too stark.
Now I have my own perception of things around me and I don't demand an explanation for the way they are.
People who do,I find them silly.
Now I know I like something when I say I like it.

Right now,I'm happy the way I am.Even with the things missing.
I know I will change from here.Not much maybe but I will.There's no place in this world for something stagnant.
God knows if this is maturity.Maybe it'll be stupidity a few years down the line.Maybe even a few days, when I read this post again.
But this will remain the first time I felt real.
Happy beacuse of who I was.
And that, is a very good feeling.



12 comments:

Xiamaze said...

this is real.
i love it.


i get happy when people comment the way i just commented on ur blog...

and i know wat u mean apurva...

Mind Mapping said...

i get happy too :)

faithless the wonder boy said...

this is nice....evn i like you the way you are.....and even i get happy when ppl comment

Rajasee Ray said...

this is brilliant apurva. its real. and ive told you all this before but 4 comments look so much more better than 3!!!!
this is my favourite post in your blog.

Faustus said...

You have started compromising.You no longer want to face people or stand up for wat u like. Are you sure it's good? Do u really want to change? Do u really want to grow up?
Do u?

Mind Mapping said...

Karn.

u've got it exactly opposite of what its suppose to be.
now its no more compromise for other people.
either i like it or i don't.

Faustus said...

I turned to look.He looked at me as well.
I turned and walked away.

u walked away.How many times?Since when?Why?

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

Mind Mapping said...

OH GOD KARN!

SHUT UP.
YOU'RE WRONG.

Are you like trying to conduct some sort of psychological study of my mind that you're drawing such conclusions which by the way are ALL WRONG AND HIGHLY STUPID.

SO STOP JUSTIFYING THEM WILL YOU?
i know what this post is suppose to mean cause I HAVE WRITTEN IT.
remember?

Xiamaze said...

i still dont know who he is.

Unknown said...

sigh. yes.

Xiamaze said...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ziana said...

really nice.
its really no need to be like others
say what they want us to say
do what they want us to do
now you've recognised your individuality
and i like the simplicity with which u write