Tuesday, June 13, 2006

forget everything.


I fall into a void every time i listen to some odd song here and there that makes me imagine myself in some god-forsaken situation or simply gives me a feeling of pure possession and fulfillment.Something similar happens when i stare at that lone coconut tree,seen from in between two buildings from my verandah everytime there's no electricity towards the evening.Its like i've thrown myself off from somewhere and i start feeling wholesome as the wind hits me under.I don't need anyone then.Not one single soul on planet.They never cross my mind.Nothing does then actually.But still this void is comforting.Its my own.And it doen't matter that its nothing.That's the way i want it to be.Its like drowning.Only its not suffocatting.Something like a phantasma.Something you don't see very clearly yet understand.Its like i've gone down an empty alley in life,leaving behind all the people who bog me down and claustrophobicise the roads.I wanna get lost at times like this and i'm pretty thankful that i manage to do that.Its not possible to describe it completely.There's nothing like it.Its not something amazing,nothing extraordinary.Its just comforting.Sort of defines the person who i really am i guess behind what i seem every day.That's it.

19 comments:

Rajasee Ray said...

i know what u mean...
its like forgetting that existence matters...

Faustus said...

May be i am wrong but I'll try to give my version.K.
Its like u see the beauty of every natural form sumthing others just cant sumthing u feel deep inside.Sumthign th8 stirs ur heart leaves an impreesion on ur mind.SUmthing.....

finished wid the adjectives all right?

phantasm

Mind Mapping said...

its not about the beauty of natural forms.
its about when you're thinking about nothing at all yet little little things are going on inside your head.
the different aspects of things around you strikes you at times but you don't sit down to analyze it or even think about it much because you just want to let everything be.

Xiamaze said...

i love dis.

Mind Mapping said...

who are you KARN by the way??

Faustus said...

I am....................... wat a stupid question I am a Dead man for all u care

Sharan Sharma said...

Hi Apurva! - or would you rather prefer Mercury Shadow :)
Thanks for dropping by my blog.
This is a very meaningful blog. And this is a very meaningful post. Life is fulfilled when every moment of ours is a 'feeling of pure fulfillment' that you speak of...where you realize 'Ananda-asmi' - I *AM* BLISS.
Thank you for making me go back to my Vedanta lessons. Just studied not realized.

Mind Mapping said...

arre!
why are you getting so pissed off??
i just asked who you are cause i don't know a "karn"?? tht's it!

Mind Mapping said...

and sharan,thnks for the comment :)

Unknown said...

hmm, one of the nicest truest things you've ever written.
i think you did listen to me when i said.......

Faustus said...

I am Karn just somehow reached ur blog liked it,wrote a comment.

Sry wasn't in a gud mood...............

Shoot me girl if u like but listen to me once for I do not always lie.





Hows the above line by the way????

Mind Mapping said...

okay karn!i will listen to you...thanks for the comments anyways.

the [R]etard said...

i love this... its a comforting thought

Rajasee Ray said...

update....(!)
very clever... uv left ur post on for so long its bound to get lots of comments.

Xiamaze said...

yeah...see the same way i'm commenting..

UPDATE!!

Mind Mapping said...

i....am STUCK.
I can't write anything at the moment and that's why i haven't updated for so long.
I had written something about a lamb staring at an egg.but i didn't like the way i ended it so i never put it up.

Rajasee Ray said...

a lamb staring at an egg....?????

put it up! put it up!

what the hell wud that be about?

Anonymous said...

is it possible for anyone not to be able to relate to this post??if yes..then people are less human than I thought..

p.s.most of them are not too human anyway.

Mind Mapping said...

stranger.

thanks..