Friday, June 02, 2006

???

Someday, I will die and everyone i know will be sad.Some will cry and fewer will continue for a longer time.
Sooner or later,when things grow out of time,there will be something nice again and everyone will learn to live without me. The fact that i died will be accepted. No one shall feel so sad about it anymore and maybe some may feel a tinge on say my birthday.
They will talk about me,not so often,happily when a forgotten photograph comes out from a closet.
I know that's what i should want it to be like,that is, if all the hype about souls makes sense.But sometimes i feel if i really mean this.Beacause I don't like being a passing thought in someone's mind.I like to stay there. I know people will say that even though i don't feature in their everyday lives,i'm always there with them.It sounds like a beaten line-a bit fake.
I don't know if i'll be satisfied.I'm a selfish girl.
Its better that we all die once and for all and souls don't exist.It sounds like too much of a torture.Neither heaven nor hell are inviting.

7 comments:

Xiamaze said...

seems like u spilled out your thoughts on paper...

i like the idea...

Rajasee Ray said...

"life is oblivion
and death is remembrance"

forgotten photographs and empty places...

someday u'll see u wont find it that way at all.

as long as there are ppl to remember u... it dusnt work that way.

Unknown said...

apurva ..

Mind Mapping said...

yes jahnavi say

Rajasee Ray said...

what u talkin abt...?

Mind Mapping said...

i don't knowwww....ghosh girl has to talk.

Unknown said...

jog around the block for a few minutes. you'll feel better.